Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Here we go!

Hello and welcome to my blog.

AS you can see this is my first post and I am very excited about starting to make some cold hard CASH$. I have applied to google adsense so that I can get a piece of the pie. I will also be putting some more ads to maximize my profits. I will also make posts on some of my money making ideas such as my inventions. I will email companies and ask them if they would be interested in one of my products and by selling my products I figure I can make some good money.

In my quest of trying to make as much money as possible, I had found a really good paying job, about 2500$ a week. No i did not make this kind of money teaching, I worked for a company that put in pipelines. The hours were long and the work was hard but the paycheck was awesome. The downside to this job is that it took you to secluded locations and almost all of the full time pipeline workers were either single or twice divorced. I want to have a family life and so i have decided that I will take my skills elsewhere and make millions on the internet.

No comments: