Monday, July 28, 2008

Make extra income with Squidoo

In my quest to make extra cash I came across a website that allows you to host a free page that they call a lense. All you have to do is personalize your page and add interesting content and you can make extra cash. Some people are making 500$ a month just posting their ideas onto their pages. Getting started is really easy and the page building wizard guides you through the whole process. I am going to take the money I make and place it into my son's Education Savings. This is extra income and It can really add up quickly. The site is www.squidoo.com . To make even more money you can have multiple pages at the same time and cash in on all of them.


Other than that I have been working on my other page www.youcornwall.blogspot.com . It is a website that will discuss event and issues about Cornwall. There will be polls and comment sections so that people can talk about what is going on and add their opinions. Site traffic has been increasing steadily on both sites and I would like to thank all of my friends for their support.

No comments: